The Realities of Work Life Balance
|Shopping cart is empty.|
- Available: N/A
- How did you hear about this event?
This talk is for working women who struggle with what society defines as Work-Life Balance and who are ready to look at their daily activities in a w hole new way, that is both extremely useful and empowering. Focused attention on just one of the 6 Realities that Joan presents is often the game-changer they have been looking for. Joan will lead us through the 6 Realities so that it is clear where attention should be focused to achieve personal and professional goals with ease. At the end of this talk each woman will:
- Have a new achievable definition of success at work-life balance.
- Know the 6 “Realities ”on which to focus her attention so she can achieve her personal and professional goals with ease.
- Know exactly what she needs to do next in order to end each day with a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Have a “Realities Checklist" so she can assess her daily progress toward living a life of ease and grace vs. stress and struggle.
Date: February 20, 2018
Venue: All Occasion Rental
23533 Mercantile Road, Suite 108
Beachwood, OH 44122
Early Bird Discount ( until midnight on 2/13/18): NAWBO member $15.00 / Non-members $25 (BEST DEAL!)
Member Standard Rate (2/14/18-3:00pm on 2/19/18) : NAWBO member $25.00 / Non-members $35
*REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 3:00 PM on 2/19/18* Anyone registering/attending after 3:00 pm on 2/19/18 will be at the walk-in rate: $45
Event Sponsor: Gitta Stonitch
Gitta's Table & Wine Shop
Planning a celebration this year? Gitta’s Table & Wine Shop handles event catering for grad parties, weddings, corporate events and more! Homemade food and friendly service are part of the Gitta's Table way! Be sure to chat with Gitta at our meeting on February 20th.
Speaker: Joan Washburn
Before becoming an Executive Coach, Joan Washburn had a successful career in the medical imaging industry for more than 25 years. In her last position, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Siemens Medical, she built a world class sales force consistently ranked #1 in the industry in both revenue and reputation. She had a $125 Million dollar revenue responsibility. In 2006 Joan moved back to her hometown in Ohio to be close to family. She combined her extensive business experience with proven coaching skills and formed Washburn Endeavours, LLC. - Executive Coaching, Training and Speaking. She coaches smart action-oriented professionals who want to achieve their goals with less stress and guilt free. Her training is filled with innovative, essential tools that are proven to accelerate career advancement. Joan’s presentations always engage the audience by combining practical tools with personal stories about what she’s learned through the school of hard knocks so the participants don’t have to. Joan is credentialed by the International Coach Federation, a Licensed Coaching Skills Trainer by the Academy for Coaching Excellence and a graduate of the Wharton Business School Advanced Management Program.
- NAWBO Member Participation Contest: all members who participate four or more times between 12/1 and 3/1 will be entered into a drawing to win an Event Sponsorship (a $100 Value). Member will promote their business for three- minutes at the April meeting. Winner chosen at the March event - must be present to win. Gain points to attending events; bringing potential members to events; and for having potential member guests join NAWBO.
- Inclement weather policy: "Events may need to be canceled due to inclement weather. In the event of inclement weather, please check this website and your email 2 hours prior to the event for an update on the status of the event.
- Registrants agree to the allow NAWBO Cleveland to use their likeness in photographs taken at the event unless they have otherwise notified the chapter's VP of Marketing.